Capturing the Winter Feeling
'Capturing the Winter Feeling', arranged by Barbara Arens and Alison Mathews, is an album of 10 seasonal piano duets. This album contains music suitable for Grade 1 to 4 students. This digital download includes a PDF document of the piano sheet music and mp3 files of each piece with both Primo and Secondo parts.
Capturing the Winter Feeling: 10 Seasonal Piano Duets
A collaborative work; Alison Mathews and Barbara Arens have arranged 10 of their popular Christmas and Winter piano solos as mixed level duets - perfect for seasonal piano recitals. Some of these lyrical pieces are arrangements of traditional Christmas Carols (Deck the Halls, Sussex Carol); some celebrate the joys of Winter (Plum Blossom, Under the Mistletoe). They cover Grades 1-4, early intermediate to late intermediate level.
- Crystal Ground - Alison Mathews
- Eggnog & Hot Mulled Wine - Barbara Arens
- Coventry Carol - Alison Mathews
- Under the Mistletoe - Barbara Arens
- Plum Blossom - Alison Mathews
- Maria walks through Woods - Barbara Arens
- Sussex Carol - Alison Mathews
- Deck the Halls - Barbara Arens
- A Snowy Owl takes Flight - Alison Mathews
- Swedish Reindeer Herding Call & Winter Solstice Dance - Barbara Arens